Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9


I've managed some productivity here; no more old spices!  Now we can find what we use more easily.  I've also cleaned a cupboard and cleaned the empty freezer.  What a mess!  Sorted photos too, both prints and virtual.  It gets so complicated--what's printed, what's not, and did I already put that in a scrapbook?  I'll work on that last question tomorrow.  Bad news today from the contractor; when he started repair on a wall downstairs, he found evidence of major water damage, as daylight was evident.  The patio door frame needs to be replaced, and the floor joist downstairs needs to be repaired, and then of course, the downstairs wall can be repaired.  I shudder to think what else will be discovered (like the deck is shot, perhaps).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment