Thursday, January 3, 2013

christmas boxes day 3

Christmas all packed up.  I think it needs to stay upstairs, as the walls are being repaired downstairs, starting tomorrow.  I need to clear things up down there, not add more to the piles!  I need to pack up the tree still, and also prep for my long awaited all day crop, with a bonus session tomorrow night.  Photos to sort, supplies to select and pack...fun stuff!
I'm thinking about signing up for Get Organized Wizard, an online organizing system.  Too bad I can't go there and sign up for someone to come and do it for me!  I know I need help, especially as my schedule for the next 11 weeks or so is particularly difficult.  Practicum begins 1/14, and I must complete 150 hours by 5/5.  I really want a weekend away in February, but can't see how it can be accomplished with the demands of this course.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment